Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
NV
City
Reno
Hi all. Been awhile since I have been here. All is good, just took a break. Will take awhile to get caught up.

You have been sorely missed!

So glad you are back. With your depth of knowledge. And compassion.
Oh, and yes - your common sense! We need that badly some days.

Wish we had our "like" button back. Busy time, Ally graduates on Thurs.

So glad to see you back....you've been missed.

Evidently I haven't been missed. Got a nasty PM. Going into hibernation again. I don't need this. HUGS to my friends, and to the haters, well good luck to you.

Ignore stupid PM's. the majority of folks here have nothing but the greatest respect and admiration for you!

So sorry Sadiemae! Argh!

Ya, it was from a member with very few posts, think it is an old member with a new name. The ignore button us a great tool

Sorry to hear about the nasty P.M. Lori! Just remember....some things never change, LOL. There's always someone wanting create some drama and stir the proverbial pot! Hope you don't go back into hibernation! Congratulations on Ally's graduation tomorrow!

Ruth

Lori--Glad to see you back! hope all is well with the husband--Looking forward to talking with you more soon!

:)

you know your loved by many here hugs

Ignore nasty messages, Lori. You are needed here. You are a huge source of knowledge and information, to so many. Yasmin.

Dear Sadiemae,

You are way too important here to be paying attention to trivialities not worth it.
Your help, knowledge and wisdom are very appreciated by many here, including myself.

NH

Lori
Don't leave again! Don't know what happened or with whom but consider the source!
Congrats to Ally ! Hope today is wonderful for your family!
Love
Nikki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back