Location of twitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your doctor asked you to come back if you experienced new symptoms or it got worse. This would be the first step for you. This forum can only provide the most basic of information and we do ask people work with their doctors first and foremost. You keep reporting pain, which is something you acknowledge is not associated with any weakness- clinical weakness being the hallmark of ALS.

Take care.

Noncalftwitcher, your first post... " I have sensory issues so an EMG would not be tolerable for me"
That's close to a diagnosis.. (Sensory issues)

Then... " I definitely have anxiety. I am a twitcher." There's another two.

Going for you? You are only 27 years old which makes possibility of having ALS extremely rare of a
rare. disease.... along with near zero evidence you have ALS.

Best advise really anyone here may give... stop Googling. It will help your Health Anxiety.

Last edited:
The person to report your pain to is your PCP. I doubt there is any relationship to neurological disease, but pain is treatable based on researching and addressing the underlying cause.

Pain that jumps around can indeed be associated with lack of refreshing sleep and changes in mood. These are treatable, too, but there, where you are, with the right resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back