Like new pressure-relieving bed (in Oregon)

Libbyc

Reason
CALS
Diagnosis
05/2018
Country
US
State
Oregon
City
Portland
Hi! We've been trying to find someone to donate our Stratus Turn mattress and adjustable hospital bed frame to, but not having much luck. Only used 2 months. We're in Portland.

Please contact me if you have any interest!

Libby, it's very generous of you. My suggestion would be to post on Freecycle and Craigslist if you don't get a response here. There is someone out there in need.

Best,
Laurie

Also your local ALS loaner closet or other local access organization. That is assuming you continue to have trouble selling and are willing to donate.

Libby, yours is a very generous offer. It always pains me to see something like this go unclaimed, because we all know that there are people out there who desperately need it. ALSA may have a loner closet in your area that would love to take it off your hands. If you don't get a taker here, there are also Face Book ALS groups where you could make it available.

Thanks, all, for your suggestions! Unfortunately, my ALSA chapter's loaner closet doesn't accept beds--just don't have the room. I've had no bites on Craigslist either. I'll try facebook and freecycle!

Back