Diagnosis
08/2012
Country
US
State
VA
City
Herndon
Quit drinking about 5 months ago to try and save my marriage, didn't work out so well and got my diagnosis in the process. So, still being safe and just staying in my place when I do BUT, here's to cold beer and football while I can still enjoy it! :razz:

Kenny

Kenny, enjoy what you can, while you can. Sorry about the marriage thing.

Good luck!

Kenny, gotta second CJ's post! The folks at the ALS clinic laugh when I actually list Scott's 2 drinks of Bourbon and Coke on his dietary menu for the 2 days prior to his visit! It makes him happy and it darn sure make me happy! Keeping it in check is all that is important! Hang in there and stay strong! Take care of yourself!

Ruth

I have a tag hanging on the back of my PWC that says NOT2MUCH. Moderation keeps things fun. Have a cold one and smile on.

Thanks everyone! Maybe one too many watching my Cowboys, it's a learning experience.... =)

Beer is my favourite food group.

...and I've been waiting since that terrible Superbowl for football to start again.

Cheers Kenny. Nothing better than football Sundays for getting the gang together.

Casey

Woo-hoo beer and football !

Dana

Oh yeah. I'll watch college football on Saturday afternoon, have several beers and a cigar or two. As brooksea said, enjoy it while you can.

God for you I love Beer

Go, Kenny, Go. I am convinced that a couple of belts of scotch (or more) helped calm my fasiculations shortly after being diagnosed. - - - Or perhaps I simply didn't notice the fasciulations as much after drinking the scocth ! ! ! !

Give me a frozen marguerite please! or a very good glass of wine. Had to lay off the sauce while in the Clinical Trial due to a twitchy liver. So happy now to be able to imbibe on occasion.

Cheers!

three pints of lager and a packet of crisps.......football and the big match on sky.....makes my day.......johnny

Too bad,Deb. My cast iron liver has survived a year of the Dex trial. When asking my friends at Emory if I should
Limit my alcohol intake I was advised the adverse effect of too much consumption was that it might cause a "balance" problem ! ! In fact, I might be a little off-balance right now ! ! !/Frank

bruce used to funnel his in his feeding tube, lol One thing about it, he would be lit in about 5 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back