03/2011
Country
US
State
Arkansas
City
Cherokee Village
I know there is a lot of discussion about............." do I have ALS ?"

there .........is.........a specific forum for that.

Why are questions about.............." do I have ALS popping up in nearly every forum when there ..........IS........a forum already in place for those wondering about their symptoms ?

Amen Bowser - was wondering the same thing myself. I never even look at the DIHALS forum.

People (DIHALS) get confused. I know I was when I first joined last year. It's not intentional I think.

For example, this thread could also be in " other" and not under " newly diagnosed" ?

I think some are desperate for answers, so they post all over hoping to get answers. The world is so instant everything that people are loosing their ability to be patient.

I agree with bowser. There is a forum designated specifically for these people.
There is absolutely no excuse for them to be posting all over the forum.

I belong to a couple of military forums. It's amazing but many people will not read the "Stickys." If they don't get a reply in 15 minutes they'll post on another subject within the forum. If that doesn't work... they'll change just the title of their post and re-post it.
Hopefully those about to post will read "bowser's" post here. I guess it's a part of forums you have to put up with.

I've had an idea *bing*

I just found a DIHALS post in the wrong forum so I replied simply:

please post this in the correct forum - do I have ALS

Please no answers here so that we can keep our forum organised better.

If no one answers this post in the PALS forum, the poster will either give up or repost in the DIHALS forum where it belongs.

Just an idea to help keep things tidier, but if others start replying in that original thread the idea is lost as it only encourages people to post in the wrong place.

If others read on the forum for some time before posting they will see that this is the result they get for trying to just splatter posts all over the place..

Of course it's only an idea, but I'm told I'm full of them ... haha

WOW the topic just got moved - can the person who posted it move it, or was I magic?

Or does David move them, though I didn't report it or anything?

Wow I'm feeling powerful now :lol:

EDIT: oh, Elaine was already onto things and moved the thread ... I didn't know any of our members could do things like that, I thought on David could, but if he is giving moderator or admin permissions to people like Elaine that is brilliant. THANKS ELAINE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back