Lets Bring Some Joy What Is Your Best Christmas Story !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santa came last night with an early delivery from the North Pole. He rang the door bell and left the goods on the porch!

Big bags of goodies...presents wrapped in shiny paper in a big red sack...food in a pretty green grocery bag.

Tonight Santa came back! Turns out a few presents fell out of his sleigh. It's so full, he had to make an early delivery.

The door bell rang and my son said, "I'll get it!" Talk about a surprise! There was the REAL Santa right before his eyes! He (my son) backed all the way into the living room! Saying the whole time, "Oh my!"

Santa understood that little buddy had a problem believing in Claus this year and Santa told my son to tug on his beard! "You feel that? That's real! And I'm real! I've got my book right here keeping track of who's naughty or nice!"

Santa had a talk with our little (big) fella about school, minding his parents, and the broken window incident from the BB gun his PaPaw got him. He knew he wanted a pocket knife and ALL the other things on his list! This guy was good!

My husband had to hold back the tears as Santa prayed for my son and our family and Santa thanked God he had the good health to do what he does!

He gave our son an encased silver coin that he told him to keep forever so he would always remember the special visit from Santa for a special kid in 2008. The coin has Santa on his sleigh on one side and an inscription on the other.

I will never ever understand why the people you least think care are the ones that truly do!

Great story, CJ! I know your all had a special Christmas together. Hugs, Cindy

What a fun and incredible thread! We have had many magical Christmas moments as well. I loved reading each of your stories. They all brought shivers- smiles and tears.

When my husband and I had just started out, and our child was "almost" 1 year old, we were pretty poor. A friend of mine from work kept calling and talking about all the happeneings at her house and asking what we were up to... ( she is 10 years my senior and though many miles away now- still one of my best friends) Low and behold a few days before Xmas she knocked on my door and there stood her and her husband, two kids in tow with the most beautiful Christmas tree ever. I don't remember mentioning to her that we hadn't yet gotten a tree...? But I will never forget it as long as I live.

One more. Sorry, this is fun.

Propel about 10 years into the future. We are no longer THAT poor. However, my sister and family (5 kids) are facing financial hardship and she is depressed right before Christmas not knowing how to 'make it happen.' Dan (hubby) and I KNOW how to make it happen, pull 500.00 from our saving account,vow to make NO more purchases for our own Xmas- and go to their house when we know they are not home. We run into their house and tape it to their bathroom mirror anonymously. WHAT A FEELING!

Love to you all and hope you are continuing to enjoy the moments and the magic.

Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back