Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Louisiana
City
Carencro
hey les, i tried to PM you, your box is full?

need help posting letters

:-D I have been a member for some time, but try to write a thread without answering someone else and don't know how to do it. I was d/x last fall but I would like some feed back about the results of overexertion, does anyone know if it makes it progress faster or slower. My condition has been creeping slowly. I don't know whether to push my activities or to stay in my comfort zone.:-D

Everything I've been told or read is that overexertion is bad and will eventually bite you in the butt. Moderate exercise is good according to a new study I've heard about. If you are fairly immobile then range of movement exercises are the way to go.
AL.

hi donna,
i'm not sure what problem you are having starting a thread. thought i would say hi. the fact that you live in elma caught my attention cause my husband used to drive truck to elma everyday. we live in salem, oregon. As far as exercise i think they were saying that it is good in the early stages. I seen a report somewhere maybe on the alsa site.

Donna,
Think i just figured it out. Go back to the forum page where it lists all the threads there is a button to start a thread at the top of the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back