• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda sweetheart , so sorry to hear of Lennys passing , it was indeed with dignity .
Prayers in my heart for you . RIP Lenny x

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Dana

I will keep you all in my prayers.
Josie

It fills me with sadness for your family to read of Lenny's passing. God bless all of you for enduring this journey in such a loving way.

Linda, I'm so sorry! You were so dedicated to your Lenny, my heart goes out to you. I'm glad he was able to leave this world in the manner he chose. God bless you and your family.

dear linda,i am so sorry to hear your husband has passed on.
my heart goes out to you and your family .
you are such a dear friend to many on the forum and we are all here to support you now and in times to come.
god bless.

I am so sorry to hear of his passing. I want you to know that I know how you feel, Time will heal. I hope you know that if you ever want to talk I am here. It has taken me awhile to get over some of the humps and somedays are living HELL! All that gets me through is knowing that he is free of that horrible body. I know he is playing his guitar and living in a new "healed body" I always hoped that God would heal him, well he did just not on my terms. One day we will be with them forever~~~!

God bless You,
annette

I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you.

Debbie

I want to thank everyone for your kind posts, PMs, and your prayers. They are very appreciated. Today is my birthday, and I am really feeling the loss of Lenny. I suppose it is just the many of "firsts" that I will face without him.

I am still kind of in shock mode. I have taken care of what I have had to, but that is about it. It seems as though I could pull the covers over my head and sleep for at least the next year. Must be my version of escape. I am doing my best to keep life as normal as possible for my daughter. It seems to me that she is still in denial to a degree.

I know it will get easier with time. This is not my first experience with losing a loved one. It just doesn't make the "now" any easier! I keep all of you in my prayers. Again, thank you all so much for all your prayers, help, suggestions and support through this journey.

Linda

Linda, First of all...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I haven't been online in awhile. i am so sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs to you...prayers to all in your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back