08/2007
Country
US
State
Illinois
City
Chicago area
Hello forum family and friends,

It is with great sadness that I inform you of my husband's passing on 9/28/09. He came home on Hospice very early Wednesday morning after an ER admittance into the ICU.

It was his wish not to be placed back on a ventilator and to come home to die. I am thankful that I was able to follow his wishes, keep him comfortable, and that his passing five and a half days later was peaceful.

Although he was (as I affectionately called him) a pig-head from time to time, he never lost his sense of humor and lived with ALS with great dignity. Lenny always made sure that I knew he appreciated me and all I was able to do for him.

My daughter and I, as well as the rest of the family will miss him tremendously, but he is home now and no longer suffering the effects of this devastating disease.

His obituary and Legacy Guest Book can be viewed and written in at

Guest Book for LEONARD L. SYPNIEWSKI ? Online Guest Book by Chicago Tribune and Legacy.com.

Thank you to all who have helped me throughout this journey.

I am so sorry! My love and prayers to you and your family!

my heart and prayers go out to you and your family!

I am so sorry for your loss.
My thoughts and best wishes are with you and your family.

Peter

Linda,

I'm sorry for your lost, you and your family are in my prayers.

Linda,

I'm very sorry to hear Lenny is gone but as you pointed out, he's no longer suffering. I'm glad he expressed his appreciation for you so regularly. He sounds like quite a man and you certainly brought him much comfort and love. Thanks for being there for him!

Kim

Linda, I am so sorry to hear about Lenny. Please accept my condolences and thank you for all that you have done for him (and us). Take care of yourself.
Barry

Linda, I'm so sorry to hear of Lenny's passing. Glad that you were able to have him home at the end like he wanted. I'm sure it meant alot to him. Sorry for your pain. Thank you for letting us know. Take care of yourself.
Colleen

Linda,
So sorry to hear about Lenny, you have always been such a special caregiver and I always admired your love and dedication to him. I only hope you will stay with us and sharing your insightful and kind posts. Please know we will be thinking of you and Lenny, and sending heartfelt sympathies.

I was so sorry to hear of Lenny's passing. Please know my thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Linda,
Lenny has been in my prayers since your post. Sorry to hear about your loss. Glad he was able to be home like he wanted. You & your daughter will remain in our prayers.

Linda and family,
I am so sorry to hear that Lenny has passed. Keeping all of you in my prayers.
hugs,
Kay Marie

Linda, I am so very heart broken to hear this sad news about Lenny. He will be sincerely missed.

I am glad to hear that he was able to return home like he wanted. You are an amazing woman and Lenny was so blessed to have you by his side throughout his life's journey. You and your daughter are in my thoughts. I hope you find comfort in your fond memories of Lenny and in the knowledge that his soul is at peace and he will no longer suffer.

Big hugs
Rosella

Linda I am so sorry to hear about Lenny passing .I have been praying for him every night.Please know that he is now with our Father in Heaven.PLEASE take care of yourself & your family.God Bless
Sharon

Linda,

Please accept condolences from my family to your fa,ily on Lenny's passing.

Please be at peace now and take care of yourself.

Glen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back