Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
I hate the thought of going back to long pants for the winter months so I asked a friend to knit me a pair of leggings so I can still wear shorts.
Anything to not have to go to condom catheter and also crouch rot.
With these I can still pwc outside the side of house and go right out the shorts leg.
Also their wool and warm. Hope well for all
Chally

Forgot the pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 261
Chally.....you shore got sum purty legs!!!! I can hear banjo music...

I haven't been able to wear Levis for about two years. They are too hard to get on, and restrict range of motion. I wear sweat pants or track pants, sweats are warmer, also they have plenty of ball room and are comfortable.

I will print the pic of you in your leggings and hang it in my basement for rodent control.........Thanks!!

Attachments

• Thumbs_up_zps3a43e41f.gif
    Thumbs_up_zps3a43e41f.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 876
Ahh RATS !
Pays to advertise!
What ya think als calendar stud muffins & cheese cake
Haha probably cut off for this mark

I think you used these outstanding leg warmers as an excuse to show a little skin there, chally. Don't think we didn't notice.

These look both stylish and practical. I am a long time yarn hoarder and appreciate a good rainbow colour change yarn. You have talented friends!

Love the leg warmers and love your idea of an ALS stud muffins and cheesecake calendar! Sign me up! Love ya Chally.

Ok ok first Fiona, the wool was local sourced and natural dyed. Yes my friend is quite talented!
Notice in pic " No HEAD" now that's the kind of calender I think would be interesting.
Just saying.
Chally

I probably could've gone through most of my... Well life without having to see that pic :evil:

I have often thought about just having a piece of tubing coiled up in an I spy private eye secret pocket in my pant leg but the wife won't have anything to do with "zip-n-whip" if ya know what I mean

Chally, you just started my day with a smile!!

I'll ask Matt about the calendar. I'm sure his only question will be "why not heads". He's a publicity hound.

Becky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back