Leg Pain at night from not moving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faith?

Thanks so much for your prayers Jeanne and your kind comments Peg.
I really like the:

F = Fantastic
A = Adventure
I = In
T = Trusting
H = Him

I really like that saying and the way you put it. I will print this out and hang it on the wall in front of my computer to remind me why.....

So many many times I have been asked that question "WHY", whether by private message, e-mail, or in person and that just sums up the answer so great. I know it would be hard for a non-Christian to understand the importance I am putting on that word, FAITH.

For I truly believe the bible when it says in:

1 Peter 1:7 "That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:"

Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek."

Romans 1:17 "For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith."

I just had to add the scripture, because I do so much feel I am in a battle, trial, fight, whatever you want to call it for my very soul. And not just for mine, but for all those who read my posts. I pray that the seed of faith that has been planted in our lives would grow into a massive tall oak tree. Strong, standing alone against all the forces that might come against us. Yet we still stand, proud, tall, and strong to the very end.

Ephesians 6:13 "Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

Removed from Hospice Care

I was surprised to find out yesterday that I had to remove myself from Hospice care in order to attend an ALS clinic in Lafayette, La. in the next couple of weeks. Seems there is some sort of conflict with Medicare paying for both services at one time. I can have one or the other, but not both. So I canceled the Hospice service for now.

My wife is upset about going to the ALS Clinic because she is still in denial and feels that if they concur of the Dx I got back on May 11, 2006 for ALS, then she will lose all hope of it being anything else. I have accepted this Dx from the beginning, but she keeps holding out hope for something treatable. I suppose we all would like for that to happen.

Sometimes life is cruel, and definitely not fair, but we have to grow where we are planted. It's hard to put into words sometimes. I just feel my Father in heaven will not put on me more than I am able to bear, and He expects me to share the H O P E
that is within me, for the end of our days.

It is not the end, only the beginning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back