Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
IL
Hi,
I am back. I had 3rd neuro Appt. Told him the fluttering/zaps in both legs. Constant in calves and he saw the fasciculations too. Ordered my emg...but, sadly the pandemic happened. Many of us have their lives on hold or worse. He did notice atrophy and weakness in the left calf too. The movement is constant now. My leg has buckled a few times as well. My emg is scheduled May 4th. Has anyone had these ongoing flutters, zappers? It is almost like something is firing off in my legs. It has progressed with atrophy and visible fascs. I am trying to keep positive until I get the next emg. I am nervous because I took a biologics for 15 years to combat my RA. Happy Easter to all! I hope I put this in the right thread. If not, sorry.

No, nothing you are describing is ALS. You've been told this several times, you refused to listen, argued and got testy when told you don't have ALS. You had your thread closed because of this. Why are you back then, may I ask? It's extremely disrespectful to dying members to come back once you've been told you do not have this awful disease. Particularly at such a stressful time in history. Please, any queries you have about your health to those best suited to answer your non-ALS are your doctors.

Best of luck to you and do take good care

Past posts and discussion here:

If you have weakness and atrophy seen by the doctor the emg should show if it is MND. As we said before the twitches / flutters etc mean nothing. I realize it is hard to wait but all you can do is keep busy and try to stay safe.

let us know after you get results.

If you have weakness and atrophy seen by the doctor the emg should show if it is MND. As we said before the twitches / flutters etc mean nothing. I realize it is hard to wait but all you can do is keep busy and try to stay safe.

let us know after you get results.
Thank you. He said it got worse within weeks. I will let you know what emg says the 4th. Have a Blessed Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back