Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
City
Moreno valley
I woke up this morning and a little while after my left tricep starting twitching and it still is as we speak. Should this be something to worry about and does this sound like something Als can start with. I had a clean emg in March, but it was done on my right side of the body. And with als does weakness or muscle twitching come first I need some feed back this is driving me crazy.

Previous thread

You posted previously about your left triceps. We told you then that twitching means squat. Please reread that thread. Nothing has changed. Truly.

When I posted previously my twitches was more body wide now it seems just focal on my left tricep with is concerning since they say Als twitches are more focal than anything and it has not stopped since this morning.

Please read this again:

Twitching is common, nonspecific, and meaningless in the absence of muscle function failure which you have not described. It doesn’t matter where the twitching occurs, how fast, or how often. About 70% of normal healthy people twitch.

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what part of 'twitching means nothing without failure' you don't seem to understand or accept.
Please go see a doctor, we can't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back