Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
NJ
City
Middletown
Thank you all for your support. My mom did pass on Tuesday. I was holding her hand and the last words we said to each other were I love you. Then she went to sleep and passed 24 hours later. While my heart is broken and will never fully heal, I am at peace with her passing knowing she no longer has to suffer from this awful disease.

Peace and strength to all of you ❤️

I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad it was peaceful and you were there. She was lucky to have you

I am so sorry for your loss. Hearing your last words is an inspiration!

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Steve

I’m glad your mom had a peaceful passing and that you and she were able to be together and express your love for one another at the end. May you continue to find peace and strength.

You have truly dealt the best way possible with this. I'm very sorry for your loss.

My sincerest condolences to you. I'm so glad her passing was peaceful.

I am so sorry for your loss of your mother. I am glad her passing was peaceful and that you both got to say those most important words to each other before she passed. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

I am so very sorry for your loss. Praying for peace and comfort for you during this difficult time.

Hugs,

Sue

So sorry for your loss. May peace be with you and your family.

So sorry for your loss... Know that we all mourn with you!

so sorry for your loss, leelaab. thank you for your very inspiring and heartfelt post. peace be with you.

Sorry for your loss.

Angie

LeelaaB’s, I am sorry I am late with this, but I am so very sorry for the loss of your mother. I am glad that she is free from this devastating disease and that her passing was peaceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back