Lectern Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez Sarah - are those Texas sized geckos weaved in your carpet? Pray tell - is that carpet in your dining room or carport?

I'm only familiar with the tiny Floridian little geckos - but that would male for a busy pattern.

Sarah, psychic or psychotic... Your choice...

Jen

Where else would I have bought it, Kiwi?! I support local business!

I seriously hope you did not buy the last gecko rug! That would look great in my great room!

Elaine, I'm telling you... It was a day like no other in my world... I could've cheerfully throttled that man!

Jen

Elaine, I'm telling you... It was a day like no other in my world... I could've cheerfully throttled that man!

Jen

Dang - now I really feel guilty :oops: for laughing when reading your brilliant recap of the lost day. In fact, I read it to my husband and told him it was a primer for what's in store for him ('cept the bit about checking the car - I drive them - I don't fix 'em ).

Sorry Jen - your tale of woe was funny - and I really needed a chuckle yesterday. Thanks! I'm waiting for the next installment of Jen's life... and thinkin' it'll be about finding the missing driver's license in some weird place.:shock:

Marypat's comment is priceless!:razz:

Elaine,
Laugh away...and Marypat's comment was right on... Rog has done this to me before but it's been awhile! The driver's license is never going to reappear again as there is another story attached to that episode but it's pretty gross so I'll pass on that. We have marvelous Maddie for the next two days and she's already tugging at the gates, frustrated that she can't terrorize the whole house. Friday is the continuing saga of training Bella, hoping that she isn't going to flip out with the leash, drag the trainer on her hands and knees through the house while dropping poop everywhere (hence yesterday's need to finish carpets... Day 4), then continuing the panic in the back yard. I'm encouraged that she's not fighting the collar, she will drag the lead and I can hold the lead.... And her tail is wagging... This house is a regular three ring circus and I wonder about the sanity of trolls... Psychic or psychotic... Your choice still!

Jen

Les and I needed to change our address on our drivers license, I did it by mail, so now we each have 2 licenses.

Lucky you...I'd have done the same, but the form is not available online and they wanted a new picture.... Ugh, I take horrible DMV pics...

Jen

Jen, men! LOL, they really are all the same.
Are we ever going to get moderators? It's just hopeless.
We have geckos here too. I like the rug, nice. CJ and I can fight over the last one. I should never have doubted you Sarah. My apologies, please forgive me.
Someone needs to kick the gift shop owners in the butt, they haven't had a display in the lounge in yonks. Nothing but slackers those owners.......
Joe, you are so funny!
Take care all and keep up the good work.

On a VERY serious noté, the young girl who is asking our advice about finding out her Dad has ALS, does not need any more advice from us. We gave her advice, and a 15 Yr old is not emotionally mature enough to be on this forum seeking help. I worry We could do more damage than help if We continue to engage her. I will look into contacting an ALS rep in her área, as this needs to be handled by professionals.
Or am I over reacting?

Sadiemae,
I agree with you! She really needs to be talking to people in her community...you have all told her the same thing....she is too young still...

Jen

And the Persistence Award goes to... Healthy1/jtucker! *smatering of applause*

H1/jt has received this fine silver tone paint over tin trophy in recognition of his contributions to the forum. He has learned to take his original story, beef it up with new symptoms of real ALS gleaned from the responses to his story, make a new ID and repost his story, and therefore continue to provide entertainment to our forum community!

Let's hear it for old anal leakage! *wild applause and whistles*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back