Lectern Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Kiwi, I bite my tongue often... Punctuation marks are drops of blood...

Jen

Professor K,

There is a pattern:
1. Thank you for listening
2. You are all so brave
3. My doctor(s) won't listen, examine or show me any sympathy
4. You poor schmucks will

Heee heeee, seaside... #4 gave me a good chuckle!

Uh, it appears I was heard...

Hmm...

Sarah...you are WICKEDLY funny ;)

Most of the WannaBees remind me of someone in an old movie......they are hysterical and then somebody slaps them HARD in the face a couple of times and like magic they are calm again.

If only we could slap them and make them calm... these people just get worse as the days go by... *sigh* I will GLADLY trade places with one of them!

I am mad at myself. I wasted my 1900th post on a twitcher. I really wonder How many of our twitchers are really tweakers?

Sheesh! Good point Lori! I had to look that one up. That is scary.

Folks, thank you for coming! I see we have newcomers and repeats, as well. Tonight we have a special guest speaker. Hopefully you have had an opportunity to read his book, as it goes into great detail about our un-favorite subject. He has written many chapters about the process and progression of said subject and even how to deal with it. Couldn't ask for a better guide book. For those of you that have not had the privilege to read the book, we have provided pamphlets that are located under your seats. They give a short synopsis of the subject at hand. Please give a warm welcome to Doc Hiroshi Mitsumoto! Oh, wait, why is everyone gathering at the back of the room? What?

Healthy caught me at thr WRONG time. My SFGiants just got beat bad by the F ng Dodgers. One good things came of it, Wright told me not to worry, the Giants will win their Division!

Poor Sadie, go Dodgers! My team!

Jen

Well We can still be friends. Allen was a Duke Blue Devil, and I am A Kansas Jayhawk and he actually was rooting for my team in the finals. I am a Steeler fan though. Raiders and Packer fans, well I wont say anything!

Yea! Baseball is my thing... Grew up in LA so I bleed dodger blue...

Anyone find a bs meter that I can beg, borrow or steal?

Jen

There you go Jen. They are only good for about 100 readings, reckon we'll need a new one before the week is over.

Last edited by a moderator:
You ROCK KIWI!. Now can you help us find a trend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back