00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Cobourg
Do you have frequent muscle cramps? Have you been diagnosed with a motor neuron
disease like Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Primary Lateral Sclerosis (PLS), or
Progressive Muscular Atrophy (PMA)? If you’ve been diagnosed with motor neuron disease
and meet the requirements listed below, you may be eligible for a clinical trial. Click below
if you:

• Are 18 years of age or older
  • Have a documented diagnosis of a motor neuron disease such as Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Primary Lateral Sclerosis (PLS), or Progressive Muscular Atrophy (PMA)
  • Have experienced muscle cramps over the past 4 weeks

Register with Leapcure to Participate

Who is Leapcure?

Leapcure's main focus is to help patients get involved in clinical trials and help researchers bring important drugs and devices to market faster. Our main communication channel is our partner network. We work with nonprofits, patient advocacy groups, online communities, and support groups to engage with patients.

How Leapcure Helps?

Leapcure's proprietary online screening platform is optimized to make the on-boarding process as simple as possible. Patients will answer no more than 10-15 questions about their health and, if they qualify, will submit their contact information directly to the point of contact at their closest research site. This process is automated and based on the zip code the patient provides.

85% of clinical trials do not meet their patient enrolment goals. This means the majority life changing medications never make it to the patients that need them. We help researchers find the patient volunteers they need in order to advance to the next phase of research and eventually to market.

Click here to Join Leapcure

David, is this US specific? It's not accepting my post code as valid.

I typed in a US zip, so it appears to be a site issue.

Regardless, I'm presuming this is the trial they're screening for. If not, the site has other ALS trials, which everyone might want to browse from time to time.

I had the same problem at first ShiftKicker and drew the same conclusion. However, when I slowly typed only the first three pieces of my Canadian postal code it seemed to work much better. Nothing was found in my area however, but worth giving it a try with your postal code.

David,
Thank you so much and thank you for all you do for the ALS community.

If it is the mexiletine trial, I do not see any Canadian centers on the list. However, I do see 11 trials in Canada currently recruiting.

It is not mexilitine. It is the commend study Commend

This is the NIH entry for that one. A sponsor contact is listed that you can ask about centers and any contemplated additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back