Diagnosis
09/2017
Country
HR
State
Croatia
City
ZAGREB
does anybody have idea how to become rich (at least my children) after i leave this world?

i am aware that my life worths few cents. every day is one cent off. how many left? not too much.
i tried to donate my body to the medicine university and others, but nobody wanted, even i am healthy as a baby. of course, except als.
i am not kidding, even i know it sounds silly.
fact that NOONE and NOBODY needs my body kills me additionally. all i want to leave behind worths zero, obviously.
it seems that i inherited someone's karma so everything i, my parents, their parents etc did, will be simply - erased, like it never was on earth.

I am sorry. Are you asking if anyone will pay for your body to use in research, no I don’t think so. I have never heard of it though in the US and the UK at least it is not an unusual or difficult thing to do.

You have your children and they are a legacy you leave the world. I am sure you have touched many lives as well

For more practical things have you contacted project MinE which I believe is now in Croatia ? They may take your dna while living if you have not already done this

sounds like i heard about, but i dont know exactly what is it. have a link? yes, i have 2 girls who will grow without dad. mothers relied on me fully, even i am ill. can not help anymore.

all that i want is to make it quite/silently as possible as i can. fery few people know that i have als. i am raised not to beg, not to borrow, not to shame of myself anyway. cant bear to steal someone's life and time. it is painfull defeat: what worths what is trully mine?

I will message it to you can’t post as it is a donation site. It is research. They won’t give you money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back