Diagnosis
06/2019
Country
CA
State
SK
City
Swift current
Last night under the drs care larry was given his final wish and is no longer suffering from ALS. He died on his terms surrounded by family.
i find I am more angry now then I was. I had our OT contact everyone who lent us the beds and power chair. And donating everything else. I want ALS out of my house now and only our memories to remain.
thank you for your support. I will be back when it’s not so painful to offer the same support you’ve shown me and help in anyway I can to newcomers.
take care and all the best.
Cindy

Cindy- so sorry to hear of Larry's passing. Being a pals I am truly thankful it was on his terms.
Know that your love shined through in supporting his decision.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.🙏

My deepest condolences, I'm so glad it was peaceful. Now you need to rest, I hope you have support 💜

Dear Cindy, you were very brave to respect Larry's final wishes. I hope you can find some peace in the thought that he went on his own terms surrounded by those who loved him. Wishing you comfort in the future.

V

You are so strong Cindy !!! May his memory be a blessing !! Much love to you ♥️

Cindy, I can understand your being angry. Going out on his terms doesn't mean he wanted to live and die with ALS, nor did you want that for him. I'm sorry for your loss.

In time you will feel less grief, less anger and can stand closer to the great gift of a peaceful passage, of your providing Larry with that final measure of control. And we carry with us always all the gifts that we gave each other, over the years of love.

--Laurie

Cindy, you provided Larry the passing of his choice and supported him every step of the way. You are a strong, caring, loving, and supportive spouse. I am so sorry for your loss. Your Larry is now free of the shackles of ALS.

Cindy, may peace find you as God wraps his arms around you in Love and Comfort.

Cindy, I am sincerely sorry for your loss. You and Larry didn't have a lot of time to come to terms with what was happening. I hope that over time you will be able to let go of some of the anger.
Best,

Cindy, I'm sorry for your loss. You honored Larry's wish.

I'm sorry for your loss. May you find peace and comfort in the days ahead.

So sorry for your loss, Cindy. I wish you peace as you move forward. Sending hugs.

I was like you when my DH passed. I wanted ALS out of our house. My DD helped me move everything to the garage until it could all be picked up.

I am very sorry. Thank you for supporting him to achieve freedom

peace and comfort to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back