Diagnosis
08/2007
Country
CA
State
SK
City
Theodore
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that my Father passed Jan. 3, 2013. :cry:He now can be with his family especailly my little brother Wes. Instead of flowers we requested that all donations be sent to the ALS Society of Canada. Thanks for being my life line all these years.
Keeker

I am so sorry to hear this; you have the joy of knowing that your father and brother are together again, but you have to bear the pain of the loss of both of them.

I hope that as the months go by the pain will ease and that someday only the joy will remain in your heart...

Sorry for your loss. I am sending prayers to you and your family.

So sorry, Keeker. Sending warm thoughts to you, your family and all those that knew and love your dad. Yasmin.

so sorry to hear your news colleen,will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Please keep in touch,missed you dear friend.

Colleen,

Please accept my condolences and my thanks for all of the love and care you provided to your father during his battle with ALS. Blessings on you and the family.

Kim

So sorry for your loss.

Colleen, Warm HUGS, and so sorry for your loss

Colleen, I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your father. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Sorry for the loss of your father. I will add your family on my prayer list.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

I 'm so sorry for your loss of your Dad... may you find peace during this difficult time.

Sorry for your loss, thinking of you all...

So sorry to hear of your father's passing. Prayers for you as you mourn this loss.

Thank you for all your sympathy. Just wanted those who were my friends that are still here to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back