Keeping track of who is from where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow we have members in S. Africa, and a lot in UK.
I love the way the map is coming together and wish everyone would participate so we can see if there are any hot spots for ALS.

Last edited:
OK everyone, I've updated the map to date, I had a chance to go camping spur of the moment for a couple of days and am now getting caught up. Thanks for bumping the link up Thelma. I'll keep putting pins on the map as long as people tell me to.

Freddie lived in Houston, TX.... as big of a presence as Netty was here on the forum, Texas needs a map pin!

We live in Olympia Fields, IL. Pat has been here for 5 years since diagnosis. But she lived in Los Angeles area most of her life. Was diagnosed at UCLA.

Don't know where you weant that pin to go! Beth

Still looking for more locations folks. I am putting your current location on the map (of you and or your PALS) because this map is for more social reasons than trying to see an ALS infection pattern. I can already see a group of pins in the San Francisco area which is neat because once we have an idea of who our neighbours are and where we live then we can help each other even more.

mum is near Belfast, Northern Ireland.

where are you from

Wild Wonderful West Virginia - a small town named Ravenswood. We've lived here our entire lifes.

Ok everyone. I have been checking the map and have found that some states and provinces/territories have no pins. Here is what I have found so if you are in one of these areas let me know and I'll put you on.

Canada
New Brunswick
Northwest Territories
Nova Scotia
Nunavut
Prince Edward Island
Yukon

US
Alabama
Alaska
Arkansas
Connecticut
Delaware
Idaho
Iowa
Kansas
Louisiana
Maine
Michigan
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Dakota
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Vermont
Washington
Wyoming

Please let me know if I have any errors on this list

Here is the map link again
Hinton, AB - Google Maps

Barry

You missed me, I'm in NC! :)

Hi Barry, I live in Kalispell Montana, just west of Glacier National Park.
Patty

Ok, I'm bumping this up cause I thought that there may be some new members who want their own pin (and I need something to do). I'm still looking for the missing provinces, states and territories (see my earlier post)

I'm in Aston, PA, but my Dad who has the disease lives in Port Kent, NY just a smidge south of Plattsburgh.

We are from Alliance Ohio home of the Red Carnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back