Keeping track of who is from where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Glen. I moved you down the street. :p:p

Once or twice a day - thats better !

cambell River BC (vancouver island) my small mark on the map

Ok Micheline, you are now the furthest west in North America on our map. And unless we have a member in Tofino, the Queen Charlottes or Alaska you will hold the record as the farthest west like John in Newfoundland is the farthest east.

I knew that my Geography degree would be more useful than just knowing how to fold a map!:lol:

My mom is from St. Paul, MN. Diagnosed two weeks ago. Maternal grandmother diagnosed in her eighties. I am from MN but currently live in Anthem, AZ. I'm guessing I have ALS too. Been struggling for five years.

Angie in AZ

Schoharie county in central New York State. Take your finger and place it right in the center (from all points) of New York state and that's where we are. Those of you from Saratoga Springs and Plattsburgh aren't too far away.... but 3 or 4 hours.

I lost track of the conversation a little, and you have me pinned already.......I just wanted to go on the record that I have no problem with you having my username and town pinned (just in case you were worried about it) :?

My mom is from St. Paul, MN. Diagnosed two weeks ago. Maternal grandmother diagnosed in her eighties. I am from MN but currently live in Anthem, AZ. I'm guessing I have ALS too. Been struggling for five years.

Angie in AZ
Angie, I'm sorry about your mom and for you for having to live with that nagging fear. I have SALS not FALS but from what little I know of the latter, it seems to progress quite quickly. Five years seems like a very long time to have symptoms and no diagnosis. If I were you, I would be taking Vitamin E daily. People must be tired of me saying this but a huge health study by Harvard Medical School in 2004? found the incidence of ALS among people who had been taking Vitamin E for 10+ years was 62% lower than among the population at large. Worth a try.

Hi Barry. I think we have a member in Alaska. Think it could be Alaskagirl or similar.

AL.

Hey Barry could you put my brother on the map? Dugald, Manitoba

LOVE THE MAP! Thank you so much!

I'm from Mountain View, CA

Okay, putting ourselves on the 'map' ~ In Maui, Hawaii..originally from Southern California. I think I like Hawaii better.;-)

Hiiiiii Momma in Mountain View! We're practically neighbors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back