Diagnosis
05/2008
Country
US
State
California
City
Los Angeles
Hope some of you saw the CBS evening news on TV last night (Friday night). There was a long feature on ALS patients and "social networking online." It spotlighted the Patients Like Me forum, but also had good information about ALS.

It's still online, and is the lead story in the Health section. Google CBS Evening News. (What I especially liked was that it featured a woman with disarthria [bulbar symptoms] ... first time I've heard anybody else sound like me.)

Thanks Beth! I caught the tale end of that and did not know what it was for sure... I saw this lady typing and her hand looked like mine and it caught my attention, i walked into my livingroom and the lady started talking and i knew she had something wrong but did not know what...... I THOUGHT ALS but was not sure as i had caught only the end of the show.. The segment closed and went back to Katie but never said Lou Gherigs or ALS. So i am glad you reminded us of it and i want to watch it... Thanks, Sam

Beth,

Thanks, I just watched it. My kids have the TV tied up so i don't get to see much with the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back