• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Kathy's mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh, I'm so, so sorry for your loss. From your posts, it was obvious that you were a wonderful, caring caregiver to your mum. My condolences to you and your family.

Hugs to you.

J

Oh Kathy, I'm so sorry. With two losses so close, (your Mom and sister), I'm sure that you'll need some time to process. I know from your posts that you did the very best for her that you could. I pray for peace, comfort and rest for you and your family. Pamper yourself a little when you get the chance.

Kathy,I am so very sorry for the sudden loss of your mother. I pray for comfort, peace, and the love you will find from friends, family, and others. Thank you for being a part of this forum. Your contributions have been greatly appreciated.
Cathy

Mary, I am so very sorry for your loss. Over time you will not second guess whether you did enough / did the right things. There is no formula for us to follow when dealing with ALS. You were loving and committed and were a loving daughter. Your love was surely felt and appeciated by your mother. Sending you a big hug and wishing you peace.

Kathy, So sorry for your loss.

AngIe

So sorry for your loss, Kathy. Your Mom is now flying free. Wishing you peace.

Oh Kathy
Thanks to you she left surrounded with love and that must be great comfort.
Hoping you find comfort in the memories your mutual love

I continue to be so touched by your kindness, all of you. It's a real comfort. Thank-you!

Sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Getting palliative care early is great advice. I waited a little too long because I felt like it was giving up. A mistake for sure... As Laurie said, we can't let it haunt us. We did what we felt was right at the time. Also, the last days are usually kinda crazy. I hope you and your family find peace and better times in the future.

Rob

So sorry for your loss! It sounds like you did everything you could, this disease is just relentless. May peace be with you and your family.

Thank-you both for your kind words. This disease *is* relentless, and it's so true: the last two days were kinda crazy. Taking all your good vibes on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back