sdsyd

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
sd
City
piedmont
This isn't a question, just had to share. Tonight at my nieces B-day party my sister told me she has been cleaning out her basement to prepare for an adult child moving back home. Anyhow- she's a keeper not a thrower---- and amongst the things she found in one of the many boxes was a folded Murdo Coyote. (weekly small town newspaper/letter)
Our family is from a teeny tiny prairie town called Murdo...anyhow it was years and years old and low and behold it was folded and the story sticking out was titled " Living with ALS" and had a story about someone from there who had it, etc. etc....... she picked up the paper in disbelief and guess what was stuck to the bottom of the paper? One of my baby pictures.

I know it doesn't mean a thing, but HOW WEIRD IS THAT?

Love,
Cindy

wierd, I agree!

THAT is indeed very, very weird. Whoa. That is something to give a person the chills for sure!

OK I am trying to hum the Twilight Zone theme but for the life of me can't figure out how to spell it (beyond "do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do"), but you get the point. :D Very bizarre!

Lydia

It was always easier to spell out the Batman theme wasn't it :) I admit it is an odd occurance, but I still hold out for coincidence. Remember we are still betting on Badlands Cindycitis which is rough but still treatable ;)

Robert

LOL Robert and Lydia (I was thinking Twilight Zone as well)

Cindy, lets just hope it wasn't prophetic. It did send shivers when I read what you wrote. (hugs!)

cindy,
Yeah, I'm humming the twilight zone theme also,

but..................................

just what my grandma used to call happenstance I hope,
hugs,
brenda

Cindy- way too wierd for me! :lol:

Cindy,

It is giving me the chills...

Well, you gave me a good case of the heebie-jeebies.

Zaphoon

Hey, while we're on the subject, I had a dream a few months ago that 2 men dressed in black scrubs were telling me I had ALS. Its a darn good thing I haven't been and am not being seen by any doctors wearing black scrubs. The minute I do see black scrubs, I'm running for the door (okay, I'll be trudging to the door).

Last edited:
Zaphoon, I had a doctor who only wore black scrubs because they made him look "cooler" - he actually was a real cutie..... I think he had to special order them. ~ I'm trying to remember what the heck I saw him for...:confused: I think it was epidural injections for herniated discs in my back. I'll bet he was as cute as Lydia's (USELESS) neuro. :)

I've never seen black scrubs.
The closest thing would be my kids black karate uniform.
Thanks Kim, now I will be getting the heebie jeebies watching my kids do karate.
Hey where are these cute doc's at?

Zaphoon,

Black scrubs... sounds way too X-files for me. You don't have any evidence of unexplained dental work or abdominal surgery do you?

Robert

Hi Cindy....Let's just hope this isn't a case of "bad karma"! And the rest of you guys seriously need to update what you're watching on TV....Try Fringe. Great show.

I love the show, "Fringe". It comes on right after "House", another favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back