Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still pleading the 5th. I did sooooo much, I really did not know how much damage things could be or cost. Well, here's one. When we were around 10 we would take bologna and sneak down to the elks lodge and throw it on the cars. IT would eat the paint off! HOw bad is that?! I had NO concept of money and how much it would cost for those poor people to re paint thier cars!

That is only the tip of the ice berg, so I am done telling.

I am still pleading the 5th. I did sooooo much, I really did not know how much damage things could be or cost. Well, here's one. When we were around 10 we would take bologna and sneak down to the elks lodge and throw it on the cars. IT would eat the paint off! HOw bad is that?! I had NO concept of money and how much it would cost for those poor people to re paint thier cars!

That is only the tip of the ice berg, so I am done telling.

DAAANNNG! Today they would probably call that terroristic:razz:

That is pretty bad - you better stop there. I kinda drew the line at personal property damage, unless it involved toilet paper and yards.:shock:

:shock:I remember when I was about 22, yes old enough to know better, but it was all in good fun,

A bunch of us were at a little all-night diner about 4am, eating cheeseburgers with lots of onion, no doubt.

And of course, we thought it would be cool to "rig" all of the salt and pepper shakers so the tops would fall off when used. The breakfast crowd was due to be there by 5 or 6am, so we laughed until we cried moving around to every table with the waitress just looking at us like we were nuts.

AHHHHHHH, those were the days...

Oh man, I am trying to keep my mouth shut like the others. Many of my naughties are " in the vault" but here's one or two.

When I was a teenager- Planned for at least a week or two-we removed the showerheads at the YMCA and emptied packets of red kool-aid and screwed the shower heads back on and got the hell out of there.

As far as property destruction- we used to go through the drivethrough and order lots of soft serve ice cream cones in the dead of winter (below zero temps here) and then go throw them at peoples car windows who we didnt like.

Brenda,

We used to do the salt shaker thing also, but I was alot younger.

As the time pasted I forgot about it, and a few years ago I went to use the salt shaker and guess what?

Now I always check the tops.

And look at that...with Crystal's post we have come full circle...back to the original theme of the thread to begin with: KARMA! :razz::p

Gotta love it,

Lydia

Yup...what goes around comes around...too funny. So let's see, Kim. You would have us believe that these 'good' little nuns were being 'non' judgmental, of this hippie type person, and after hiding the goods....this guy saw the light? Hmmm.

My secrets are safe. If I mention any of my past (which is mild compared to hubby) he chokes me...I have small vessel ischemic disease. Lack of oxygen to the brain. Hubby thinks he can pull some fast ones on me, but I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. :wink:

You guys crack me up!

April,

That is the argument being made for raising the driving age for teenagers, because even though mentally a teenager is as smart as an adult, they still do not truly understand the concept of action = consequence. I believe it too, because I look back on some of the stupid things I did, and realize that I had no concept of ramifications sometimes.

This thread has come full circle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back