• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Karen Basin, bassoonist & rheumatologist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for sharing. deepest condolences to Wendyn and the rest of her family. I happy she is free.

also condolences to all the members here. We love her and will miss her terribly

With a shared sense of loss and gratitude.

Condolences to Wendyn. And to all of us. I'm feeling very sad this week so I know others are feeling that way too. Losing Karen's voice leaves a real void on this space. While I've always thought the death-with-dignity concept made sense, this is the first time I've grappled with it beyond the abstract. It seems to be a blessing, even as we grieve. Sending healing thoughts to this community.

Expressed perfectly by each of you! Thank you! It is during times such as this that I most feel a very real sense of "family", here. And the loss that I feel, today, is amplified by the memory of the many other good folks that have gone before.

My best to you, Wendyn. I hope you find yourself filled with warmth from the love and good memories that will forever be. May you find peace, reason and purpose... as they wait to greet you with each new day.

My best...

Jim

Sadness fills me. Karen left when she was ready. My deepest condolences to Wendyn.

My deepest condolences to Wendyn 💜💜💜

Such a sad time, condolences to Wendyn. Heaven has gained a new angel 😇

Laurie, thank you for Karen's... her obituary

I knew who she was for a while... what words to say other than yours and all those
above. Wendyn... peace be with you.

So sad but now free I guess. What a beautiful lady. You too Wendyn.

Deepest condolences to you, Wendyn and family.

Wendyn, My deepest condolences to you and your family. Karen was extraordinarily special to all of us.

Our world has lost a beautiful soul. And heaven gained an angel.

Wishing you peace, Wendyn. 💕

Thank you Laurie for sharing this tribute to a wonderful person. Such a loss to our world.

Wendyn wishing you peace and comfort in your memories of your life together.

V

Condolences to Wendyn and all who knew and loved Karen. May all the good memories, knowledge of how many she comforted in their journeys, and goodness of a life well-lived help to ease the pain of losing her.

Wendyn I am so very sorry for your loss of Karen, She was such a wonderful guiding light here. I am happy she can fly free, but I intensely feel your pain.

Hugs,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back