AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience and to help support our community please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

Kaiser: would anyone know about Kaiser AlS care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meldel

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Ca
Hi,
I first want to say that most of the PALS on this forum sound really awesome.
I'm hoping to get some insight from any member who has Kaiser insurance.
I have an appointment for a nerve conduction study next week in my arms and neck. My worst symptom is my grip, I sometimes can't grip a pen to write. I also have been having pain on my hands and feet and tingling at my fingertips and toes.
My doctor ordered tests for multiple myeloma and it turned out negative 🙏🏻. I then got referred to an orthopedist who referred me to a physiatry for nerve conduction study. I am hoping that I just have pinched nerves but if the doctor dx ALS I'd like to know if Kaiser has an ALS care center. I can't find it online. If they don't I may wait to do the test until next year when I can get a better insurance.
Thanks for your time.

lgelb

Forum Supporter
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
WA
Yes, one in Harbor City and one in LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock