Just Wanted to Say Thank You Last And Give An Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

wewillbeatthis

Distinguished member
Hello my ALS Family,

Thank you each and everyone of you... Those that responded, those that read and prayed for us, and those that just read my drama last week.

Great News.... Dad is back to normal again well as normal as the last 6 years have been. Really with the exception of the walk dad is doing great again... Last few weeks were really tuff for us... Stress is a major factor with this disease it has proved to be over and over again in our situation. When dad is stressed and fatigued he does not sleep well which in turn means bad days of walking, talking, and mood swings.... Well dad has been stress free for the most part the last few days and much more positive and he is looking and doing great again....

So thank you each and everyone of you.... I don't think I could have gotten through the last few weeks without my ALS family... This site is a GOD SEND!

The importance of mind over matter is one that we should all follow. With this in mind anything can be beaten...

God Bless

Jen

Jen,

Glad to hear it!

Please keep us informed. We are here for you and your family.

It really does help to share.

CJ

Jen, Heres hoping that stress avoids you both. Prayers to you and your Dad. You deserve them also. sherry0459

Jen, I am so glad things are looking up!

Let us know if we need to escalate prayers again.

God Bless.

WONDERFUL news, Jen; I am so happy for you and your family. God bless! Sharon

Hi Jen- glad that things are better now. I like that "mind over matter" stuff! Stay strong!:smile: Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back