Diagnosis
11/2015
Country
US
State
MT
City
Boyd
I wanted to check in with you all to say hello. Today is 5 months since Jon passed away.

Hailey turns 16 on Sunday and told me she feels an empty space in her but knows that dad is here in her heart and memories. We found and printed lots of pictures of the two of them for her, (adoption day, hunting, out on the boat and more!)

Truly we are doing well. Plans for his celebration have come together. Picture boards made (Gotta love that smile that he always had). My family will all be here for my oldest daughter's wedding and the celebration. Jon's siblings have said they are still not coming for either the wedding or the celebration. I am alright with that.

I am back to work with my days filled the way I want them. I have found that "No" is a complete sentence. So grateful that it is Spring and we are surrounded with the true Blue of the Big Sky of Montana.

I feel Jon watching us with little things that I can feel, and see.

Hugs to you all.

Very nice, Katie. So glad you are living the life that fits. Jon would want that most of all.

Best,
Laurie

Nice to hear from you Katie. Glad you all are doing well!

So good to hear from you Katie. What beautiful things you have been working on :)

Good for you Katie, glad to hear. Glad for you.

Way to Go Katie.. We just lived our First Mothers Day without Liz.. it isn't easy But it can be done.. keep your Family close.. and keep Smiling ��

wonderful update Katie. Life goes on without or loved ones even if there is a hole in your heart. Yes I truly believe he is watching over you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back