Blizna

Distinguished member
Country
CZ
State
CZ
City
Prague
Also after 3+ months of twitching and tired and painful chewing I was finally on EMG - nothing was found. My leg was tested and also my arm - no fibirilations,no fascics.
Im happy, but the doctot told me that it "looks" all is okay and we will see :((

I know with fascics there should be clear EMG finding but dont feel much better.

I hope Clonopin (I took this morning due to anxiety of EMG) cant affect result.

It probably was not a good idea to take anything before the EMG that could reduce the twitching or fasciculations-- But with that said-- I stil have not found anything to stop them and I would feel that it looks pretty good that they did not find any abnormalities.

G

Blizna-

Have you been diagnosed with anything as of yet?

What are they actually saying the cause of the twitching is?

G

They say they didnt see any twitches. I told them I can see them a few times per hour - the just looked at me blankly. They dont know whats BFS, in the previous appt she told me it could be psychic.

Anyway AFAIK clean EMG after 3 months twitching is (almost) impossible with ALS, since no fibrilations appear, no sharp waves.

But Im definitely not satisfied, maybe in one more year

Also, it is possible to have a few months fascics (non-constant), clean EMG and still have ALS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back