Reason
PALS
Country
england
State
cheshire
City
warrington
:-D HI every one just joined,found the sight very helpful.Not diagnosed yet one nuero said yes another said no,I think Iam at the wait and see stage but I know I am slowly getting worse twitching all over cannot walk far and now starting to have trouble with my throat.But life is still good.

:-D colcath

Welcome to the forum

Glad you found us colcath. Please jump right in with any question or maybe more information about your symptoms, etc. Like how long have you been experiencing the spasms? What area of the body affected, Etc.
I was DX may 11, 2006 and I am in a wheelchair due to loss of muscle motor nerve function from the waist down.
As you will find out from reading the posts here, this is a great group of people who want to help in any way we can, to make your life the best it can possibly be considering what you and we are all facing.

God Bless
Capt AL :-D

Hi colcath and welcome to the forum. Some of us have been in the wait and see stage for along time now. Myself, I've been waiting and seeing so long that I'm about ready to declare myself healthy. Meaning, this level of health that I now have is the new "healthy" me. Anyway, welcome and keep up the great attitude. It will hhelp you through a lot! Cindy

Hey Colcath,
I hope you wont end up having ALS, and meanwhile take it easy and try to have a positive attitude while doing all the tests.
Good Luck

Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back