Diagnosis
02/2019
Country
US
State
NJ
City
MONROE
was i the only one who had problems accessing website the this weekend?
'you don't know what you've got til its gone'!

Yes it was down almost all weekend. There is a site isitdownrightnow dot com. You can check and see if it is a site issue or a problem on your end

I'm still having issues posting

What issues are you having, Jimi?

I wasn't able to post to my posting about the android app I put in yesterday. I'll try again tomorrow . I wasn't sure if there is some kind of limit to number of letters . I've never had an issue before . Thanks

There is a character limit to posts. David said it was 50000 characters. it has only been an issue once before here that anyone reported

Glad to know it wasn't just on my end.

Still cannot post to the topic I started "Great app for hands free control of smartphone/tablet". Not sure what the issue is, as I am posting on this thread right now, yet on the other thread I get a message saying that there was a problem . I have tried it over and over with no luck. Strange

If it is really long even if less than 50000 characters that is probably it. If I recall correctly the person who had the issue before had to break his document even though he thought it was less than 50K.

Thanks Nikki . The post was not very long at all , but breaking it into two pieces did the trick

that is odd. I think there is something else at play here. I can’t post your 2 posts combined either. I just tried.

I am wondering if there is something in content? Multi mentions of tech components happened in the other problem post too. It is really odd that it won’t send it to mod if it is a spam protection measure.

neither of us can know what the issue is. Just wondering aloud. Thanks for posting. Sorry for the trouble

Thanks for the thoughts. I think you are like me and like to figure out things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back