06/2007
Country
US
State
texas
City
austin
Hello,
Trying to figure out how one correctly enters this forum. May be making some mistakes. I'm web-challenged.
Does one keep making a new thread or add to their old thread or what? Can I respond to anyone's comments or are there rules of what is proper? I think

Hi Nanonmeter. You are doing fine. You eally can't make too many mistakes- the forum is unbreakable! :-D

You can start as many new threads as you like, but if you want to keep on the same subject you add comments by the little buttons at the bottom of the posts. It is the one on the left that says "post reply"

Respond whenever you like, to whomever you like. Some people find it helps to read the dates of the last post as a way to jump into a conversation that is still current. But it is not a rule. If you see an old thread and want to add to it, go right ahead! Have fun with this-you will meet some really great folks. Cindy

Last edited:
Down in the Welcome new members section there are "sticky's" that explain how some of the things work. Have a look.
AL.

new question

Hi all,
I am looking for a button hook for my husband. I found one that looked good for now (thick handled--but, should I choose those bendy ones that wrap around the hand, instead? And is there a good, web company to order products from--good prices and honest?
Nanometer

a great source

Hi I bought my friend a key aid - as well as a button aid and a couple ring pens...
this company has a lot to offer with their wide range of available aids

http://www.lifewithease.com/butzip.html

good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back