Reason
PALS
Country
Mexico
State
Baja California
City
Mexicali
I want to say hello, to all those who know me, and that helped me to go through my late husband's sickness (ALS).

I never forget you and pray for all those who are suffering from it, and ask God that a cure is soon found.

Love Paty
Mexico

SeasonsGreetingsTutoMarie-Louise-1.gif

Cals to late husband Jorge
Diagnosed Oct. 17, 2005
Died- Dec. 30 2007

Merry Christmas to you too!

Thanks for dropping by.

Hi Paty,
It is good to hear from you. I hope you are doing well. Merry Christmas to you too!

Take care.
Pam B in Va

Thank you both Joel and Pam, may you have a Merry Christmas and very happy New Year.

Sincerely.

Paty

Hi Paty,
Good to hear from you. I love your post, thank you for thinking of us. I think of you often.. Thanks for the Prayers. You are also in mine..

Merry Christmas, Patty!

God Bless your soul and Merry Christmas from jimercat!

Paty-
I wasn't here when you were, but I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas & lots of well wishes for a peaceful New Year!

I think your post was great, and I'd like to add my own "card" I'm sending to the whole forum.

Merry Christmas to all and God bless us everyone!

Attachments

• christmas_graphics_12.jpg
    christmas_graphics_12.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 6,778
Last edited:
Great idea Marianne! Here is my Christmas card to all of my very good friends on the forum. I hope you all have much love and good cheer at this special time of the year and that the new year is good to all of us.

Last edited:
I don't have a fancy card Paty but do wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thanks for stopping by.

AL.

Barry

Show off !

Kim (aka PZ, Zaphoon)

This "card" is for you!

Merry Christmas!
Marianne

Attachments

• 51FX851SWPL__SS500_.jpg
    51FX851SWPL__SS500_.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,764
Re: Barry

Show off !

Mare, that card did turn out to be a little bigger than I had planned but it looked so nice I couldn't resist. :):):)

Great Gumby, by the way!

Last edited:
Barry, this one's for you!

Merry Christmas, Barry, to you & your family. Thanks for all the "tech support"!

Attachments

• 68728.jpg
    68728.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,037
Merry Christmas Paty.

CHRISTMASTREEgif122.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back