Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
BR
State
SP
City
SP
AHello everyone, I am 28 years old and I've been experiencing neurological symptoms for the past 7 months (since may). My first symptoms were twitching in my left calf and aches, after a little bit I began to feel the same sensations in my right leg.

The months were passing and my emotional was very shaken cuz I got very worried about my health. The symptoms increased and I began to felt twitching in the chin, back, entire legs and elbow and very strangely in a single point of the right hand (just below the ring finger) and a tingling at a single point on the sole of my left foot, my biceps seem to jump out some times and I got tremors when trying to leave my finger static..

I performed several tests 2 months ago, MRI of my brain that observed a calcification of 5mm on the right side, and another one from the complete spine that small c6-c7 protrusions were identified, I also performed lower limb electroneuromyography which showed normal results (without denervation/fascics and etc..) but with reduced conduction observed in both fibular (right / left) nerves.

My neurodoctor told me to take easy and prescribed medication for anxiety, Ive taken it regularly but for about a week I began to feel a weakness in the shoulders, elbows and knees, and my joints are always cracking, I do not know if it can be considered a clinical weakness cuz I can carry out all my tasks normally but my strength is no longer the same, I feel pain and fatigue when performing them accompanied by lack of balance.

I'm pretty scared about my condition, I have a feeling that I need to stretch my muscles (especially the arms) every 5 minutes, it's a lot of symptoms that I got and Im feeling scared every day, I try to keep calm but my thoughts are always letting me down, I would appreciate any help or opinions, thanks for everyone...

Last edited:
There's nothing here to suggest ALS, but it would seem that physical therapy and a home regimen could help your condition. I would ask your physician about that.

Unless you had anxiety before finding out about the nerve problems, that is medication that you probably don't need. To feel better, generally the key is to address the problem directly and monitor it so you stay ahead of the game.

Best,
Laurie

Hi Laurie,

I really I appreciate your help, I understand that my emotional is terrible and for me to get better I have to keep it positive, as you said, stay ahead of the game. I do not like to get full of pills but I think without them it could be worse, thanks for formatting my text and caring about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back