Country
Mexico
State
Baja California
City
Mexicali
To All Pals And Cals:

I Made This Little Present For All My Dear Pals And Their Cals, Wishing Them
A New Sunshine In Their Lives With All My Love.

Paty
Cals To Late Husband Jorge
Dx. Oct. 17, 2005
Died Dec. 30, 2007
Baja California, Mexico

p.s. Click On The Thumbnail

Hey Paty- you are getting quite clever with that software you use. Another artist on board! :-D Cindy

I like that, Paty! Really nice! God bless!

Irma

Thank you Paty!

You are so very thoughtful and very talented indeed!

Must be in the name!:-D

Patty A.

Cute Paty. Glad you are feeling up to spreading a little sunshine again.
AL.

Thank you all

Thank you all; I really enjoyed doing this, you Cindy and Al, know this is my hobbie,
let me remind you that if you have some pictures of your grandson's or grandaughter's
you can e.mail them and I will try to do something nice with them; like the one's I did
for you Al, Mairin Leslie and Samantha must be very big now.
I am doing some digital scrapbooking beautiful things come out of them; I will also start
workin on my son's web page, hope I can do something good, since I've learned all this
by myself.

I wish I could do much more things to help our PALS, but doing little things like the Sunshine for our Pals makes me happy; you know I cannot leave these forums "Ny little house on the prairie" were I made so many good friends.

Patty "IT MUST BE IN THE NAME" MARCH 17TH. IS COMING SOON AND I WILL CELEBRATE
MY BIRTHDAY, THE FIRST ONE IN ALMOST 39 YRS. NOW WITHOUT MY HUSBAND
JORGE. :cry:

Happy Birthday to you Paty. It's gonna be different without Jorge, but you know what, Paty? Jorge is going to be with you in spirit. God bless you.
I went to visit my son's grave this past Sunday, I really feel close to him when I go to the cemetery. I laid down some Easter flowers, Easter eggs, and a little bunny on his grave. The Easter eggs were not real, they were fake, the kind that you stick in the ground. I felt good doing it. Have you been doing okay? We enjoy hearing from you, take care! Que Dios te Bendiga!

Irma

Hi Irma

Thank you Irma:

Right now I am not going to my daughter's house to babysit, they bring me the baby a
6:30 a.m., and I take care of him here at home, that helps me a lot to forget what
Jorge and I went through those two and a half years; you are a very strong person if
loosing a husband hurts it must be terrible to loose a son.

I try to keep busy and I have Jorge's picture next to my P.C. and feel he's here with me;
besides the urn with his ashes are here, on Summer vacations we are going to the city
were he grew up, my son, daughter and our best friends; as were Jorge's wishes.

Well Irma it was so nice to go to the Cemetery and make it beautiful for this coming Easter.

May God bless you and your family.

Love

Paty

Hi Paty

Dear Paty, Good to hear from you. We need some sunshine in our lives. Grandchildren bring a lot of joy and keep us busy! My best to you. Fondly, Beebe

Hi Beebe

Hi Beebe:

Nice hearing from you; you're right Beebe Grandchildren are a great blessing and
the sunshine in our lives.

Take care.

Love

Paty
CALS TO LATE HUSBAND JORGE
BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO

Paty,

Thank you so much for caring! That truly brought a smile to my face.

Happy Birthday to you! Wish you well!

Hi jimercat

Hi jimercat:

Thank you for your good wishes, my birthday is March 17th. St. Patricks day; I will
spend it taking care of my little grandson.

Hugs,

Paty
CALS TO LATE HUSBAND JORGE
MEXICALI, B.C., MEXICO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back