12/2014
Country
UK
State
South Yorkshire
City
Barnsley
Re: My wife has been diagnosed with MND-ALS + FTD - Part 3

Julie passed away at 23:30 last night, peacefully, not in pain or anxious.

I did my Job just being there for her and holding her hand as she slipped away...

Peace to you as she flies free

Bless you for your loving efforts, Dave. Proud of ya.

I wish you the peace and comfort you gave to Julie. We're still here for you Dave as you navigate your new reality.

I am so sorry for your loss, and for the extended grief of caring for your loved one through such a terrible time.

Fiona

Dave, My wish for you is peace, comfort and a future free of any guilt. You were a wonderful husband and fought till the very end for Julie. You deserve some peace.

My profound condolences for your terrible loss. Grace and peace to you.

Dave I am so very sorry you have lost your Julie. You were an amazing husband and caregiver for her. You are in my thoughts and prayers..

Hugs my friend,

Sue

Many thanks but I am still in 'Carer' mode right now... It has not hit home yet.

You were Julie's tireless champion.

She is now free

She'll be waiting when your time finally comes.

I'm sorry for your loss, Dave.

Best,
Laurie

So sorry that you have had to say good bye to Julie, hugs to yo Dave,XxxxxGem

Dear Dave, I am sorry to hear that Julie is gone. May you find comfort in the knowledge that you did your best for her always.

V

08:45 the next morning...

Son called me from Turkey (There for a wedding) and I totally forgot about last night until he mentioned it (I sent word to all Julie's family who were attending)

I honestly forgot that Julie had passed... I spoke to my Son, who was supportive & brave, until I could speak no more before it all hit me where I had to end the call saying that "I have to go as I am pretty upset right now"

Why did I forget?...

Dave, I'm so sorry for all that you've been through and the loss of your love. She is fee now, dancing and singing I'm sure. You have been a wonderful champion. Peace.
Becky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back