• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry for your loss. No more suffering for Julie! May peace be with you!

Hey Dave you were the best and Julie is flying free.
That's how I want it to be for me Dave, quite& peaceful love ya chally

Dave, I am so sorry for your loss. Your love for Julie was so evident in your posts and you have inspired me. Thank you for sharing your journey. Peace be with you.

Sharon

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I have gone to pay for the funeral and the funeral director does not have Julie and knows nothing about it. I went to another and another funeral directors and they don't know where she is or anything about Julie.

I have called the Coroner but had to leave a message. Apparently Julie is in Barnsley hospital awaiting an autopsy, I have just found out even though the Coroner told me this morning that it was just paperwork not an investigation.

I am so distraught. I don't believe this...

Dave, I'm so sorry to hear of Julie's passing. You were such a wonderful husband, caregiver and advocate for her. She was so lucky to have such a champion in her corner. Remember to take care of you.
Wishing you peace in the coming days.
Margaret

So sorry for your loss, Dave. Thoughts and prayers are with you. Bill

My thoughts are with you Dave. I am so sorry for your loss. You were such an amazing husband and caregiver to her. I hope you find peace.
Amy

The nursing home called the police and not the undertaker so the coroners ambulance came, remove Julie and took her to Barnsley hospital... When they should have called the funeral home...

The Coroner is quite mad to say the least and will have words with the nursing centre himself. I on the other hand spent 3 hours trying to find out where Julie was and if they had started an unauthorised autopsy...

The coroner apologised (not his fault) for this monumental cock-up and has released Julie's body to the funeral director, but as the hospital department is closed at 4pm the funeral director cannot collect Julie until tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow I go to the funeral directors to get things sorted.

What a blooming day today has been...

Dave I am so terribly sorry that you've had to go through yet another screw up with that Nursing staff. Just when you should be spending time grieving, you yet again have to be an advocate. Hugs and Prayers that by the time tomorrow comes here, all will be sorted and you can just send Julie off in a wonderful way. You, sir, are an inspiration to us all.

hugs,

sue

I don't mean to be Sue... (emotional now)

I just say it as it is with no frosting... It is who I am

Dave X

Thinking of you Dave. You gave your all to Julie. Peace to you.

Dave to have to go through all this after losing your beloved Julie...my heart goes out to you and your family.

Dave, I'm so sorry for your loss but you can sleep easy knowing the extraordinary effort you made as a CAL right up until the end. You are in my prayers.

My sincerest condolences Dave.
Fly free Julie, soar high, laugh and dance lovely lady.

I hope you find peace soon Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back