Joint problems - how common? (not cracking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizna

Distinguished member
Country
CZ
State
CZ
City
Prague
Hi,
I havent posted for a while since my twitching is better (it calmed down a bit), but I have worries about my joints..any advice is really appretiated.
I dont know what is going on, but definitely it is something - it started with cracking or popping many weeks ago, but now it becomes more unpleasant, when I use more force with my fingers, I feel tendons snapping on the base of fingers or on the wrist, producing very similiar feeling like pins and needles, just like when you hit to the funny bone.
I have no weakness so I guess no atrophy but I dont understand why this happen - anyone experienced something like that?
Thanks

Have you seen a Rheumatologist Blizna? That sounds more like arthritis or something like that. Maybe an orthopedic guy could help as well.

AL.

Al : No, I havent, because I dont have stiffnes or nothing, I just feel weird crushing when the joint is used to its edge-angle, tendons are snapping badly and often this snap causes mild tingling. I feel like I have many funy-bones /found in dictionary\ direct in my joints.
I have never read this is symptom of ALS but Im convienced it has to do something with muscles, AFAIK with atrophy person doesnt feel things like that, but who knows.

It's not an ALS symptom. Maybe carpal tunnel syndrome. My wife is seeing a Neuro for that and she has tingling, stiffness and sore but hasn't mentioned snapping.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back