00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Cobourg
Joe Sottosanti / ALS Research Charity Golf Tournament

Benefitting ALS Research (Dr. Lorne Zinman)

WHEN: Wednesday, September 19th, 2007
WHERE: Nobleton Lakes Golf Club (Nobleton, Ontario)
LUNCH: 11:00AM
SHOT GUN START: 12:00PM

A fun filled day including green fees, power cart, driving range, lunch, dinner, draws, prizes, silent acution, and much more...

For more information please contact Joe at 905-417-9814 (HOME) or 416-356-2537 (CELL).

Attached to this post is the brochure and event registration (Both available in PDF).

Attachments

• ALS-GOLF-BROCHURE.pdf
    535 KB · Views: 601
  • ALS-GOLF-REGISTRATION.pdf
    373 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:
Don't forget this important fubdraiser and for the non golfers such as myself, the food is worth the price of the meal.
AL.

Best of Luck on ALS Golf Fundraiser!

Joe,

Best of luck with the ALS Golf Tournament! We had a great time last year and loved the silent auction afterwards. Everyone there will have an amazing time. It's a beautiful course, the meal is top notch. A very classy day that really helps out our cause.

Tim Gould & Gail Burgess

Good luck with the fundraiser, everybody. Here's to a rousing success! Cindy

Thank you

Thank you guys! We are just hoping and praying for some great weather!
We are all working very hard to surpass last years totals.
I will post the results. Joe

Joe said he'd post the details but I just wanted to say that I was at the dinner after the golf and the meal was fantastic and I only heard good things about how professional the whole tournament was run. Congratulations Joe.

Golf tournament

Thanks to all, it was a wonderfull day.The weather worked in our favor,everyone had a great time.We are still in the process of tabulating but we are aprx at a figure of around 40,000.00 . Last years total was 26000.00
Our M.C. was Rob Faulds and he did a fantastic job!
Thank you Joe

Congratulations

Congratulations to Joe and his gang on what sounds like, a great success! WOW $40,000. what an increase from last year. That is amazing Joe!

REALLY Sorry I missed it! :)

Anne Marie, I am really glad you like the bracelets! They are beautiful and sparkle so nice. I know Gail and Tim had a beading night just last week to make more bracelets. I think they have surpassed the 4000 bracelet mark. Thanks for you support! It means the world to us.

Barb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back