Diagnosis
03/2020
Country
US
State
NJ
City
Ringoes
It's been almost 4 weeks since I said good-bye to my Joe. He was our sun, the constant in the family who we all gathered around. The one who was steady and composed, a big kid who found fun in little things. That's how he faced his journey. He kept an even keel while I ranted at the enemy, joked and made me laugh while I faced every day with so much anger, asked for so little, and rarely complained. He made me a better person, and now I strive to find my way and move on, in a way that would make him proud.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure Joe is already proud of you.

I am so very sorry. You were a superb care partner and he was lucky to have you.

such a fast journey! So brutal! May he fly free!

I'm so sorry. I can only imagine how hard you worked to meet the breadth of his needs in such a short time. Much peace and strength to you and your children. --Laurie

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to be on 'the other side' of ALS 💜💜💜

I am so sorry for your loss. He sounds like a special guy.

I'm so sorry for your loss. His positive spirit helped you through the process of dealing with the disease, I'm sure his spirit will continue to help you through the grief process.

So Sorry Jomeha. Joe sounds like he was an amazing guy, and I am sure he would sing your praises if given the chance...no doubt he is already very proud of you. Wishing you peace as you find your way on the continuing journey.

All the best...Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back