12/2014
Country
US
State
NY
City
Central
Hi All,

I'm heading to Lake Winnipesaukee, NH tomorrow to visit friends for a couple days. On the way, I will be attending Jessie's Celebration of Life Service, and likely the picnic afterwards for a bit. I'm wondering if anyone else might be planning to attend, and if so, might you like to say hi and meet in person? I don't imagine I will know anyone, so it would be nice to have someone to sit with and share the experience of her Celebration if it works out.

Perhaps you could message me if it would be of interest to meet. No worries if not, of course.

Jon

It is lovely you can attend. Please, if you get a chance, let her family know how much she is missed and loved here

Absolutely will do Nikki.

Thankfully I made it to the celebration of life service Saturday. It was truly beautiful... as one might expect since Jessie planned it. :-}

Jessie was so clearly, dearly loved by many and that message shined through the voices of a select, but large contingent of friends who spoke so fondly of her on a rather dreary NH day. I gave one of Jessie's sisters your message Nikki, on behalf of all who loved her here. Her sister was very appreciative.

As I feel about many of you, I wished I had met Jessie. Still, even though I had only known Jessie "virtually", it occurred to me as I was leaving that her friends did such a wonderful job of celebrating her life, I really felt like I truly had met Jessie. For that I am grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back