Diagnosis
02/2007
Country
US
State
PA
City
McEwensville
This is Jeff Faull's wife Tammy. I wanted to let everyone know that Jeff passed away Friday October 14. Thanks for supporting him. He liked to help others as much as he could. I will post more later. Thanks again.

Re: Jeff Faull Passed

I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I could do more than that.

Tammy I am so sorry for your loss. Jeff has been a mainstay on the forum since I joined it. He will be missed very much. Lots of love to you and your family.
Laurel

so sorry Tammy, Jeff was a great example of courage to me

Tammy so sorry for the loss of Jeff. He will be missed by all. Prayers for Peace and Comfort for you and the family.

I am so sorry for your loss Tammy. Jeff helped me so much when my father was diagnosed with all the VA hoopla. He will be greatly missed. Thinking of you and your family.

Oh, Tammy! I was shocked to read this! He was such an advocate for all pALS and veteran pALS! My heart goes out to you and your children.

So sorry to hear about Jeff's passing. My condolences to all of his loved ones.

So sorry for your loss, Tammy. Sending you and your family warm thoughts, peace and strength. Yasmin

So sorry, Hugs and Prayers to you and your family. Jeff was SO helpful to our family. HUGS Les and Lori

Tammy,
So sorry for your loss and he will be loss for all of us,he was a great guy.--------------Hugs Ken

So sorry for the loss of Jeff Tammy. He helped many, many PALS with VA problems. He was a friend and will be missed.

AL.

Tammy, I'm so sorry for your loss--Jeff was such a helpful, kind man here at the forum, and will be greatly missed. I pray you'll be comforted.
Ann

Tammy, I don't know what I would have done with out your husband's help in the early days of my husband's diagnosis. He helped guide me through so many processes with the VA. He gave me courage and strength on days I had none. Please let me know if I can be of any help to you as you navigate the system. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Tammy, Thank you for all you did for Jeff that enabled him to work so hard for so many. Without you, he couldn't have managed to accomplish so much. The assistance Jeff provided through his postings to so many on this forum will continue to be of much value to those who continue to seek guidance on how to file through the V.A.

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back