• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Jeff Faull Passed aka ZenArcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy, My sincere condolences go out to you and your family. When I first joined the forum, Jeff was always there to give me advice and support concerning my husband's journey. He was looked up to by so many for all of his efforts and for the gracious human being that he was. May memories console you at this difficult time.

I'm so sorry for your husbands passing. I'll be thinking of you and yours and Jeff.
God's comfort and protection to you.

I am so sorry for your loss and for our loss. Jeff was a good friend to all of us on the forum and helped many here. Please accept my condolences to you and your family.

Barry

So sorry to hear of Jeff's passing.God Bless you & your family
Sharon

So sorry to hear you have lost Jeff. May your memories of happy times help you and your family through this difficult time. He will be missed on the forum and in life!

Tammy, My sincere condolences to you. I have read many of Jeff's posts and it is very obvious the he was well loved and well respected. He made a difference, he was relevant, he cared, he mattered.

"Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains"

Jeff was one of my first friends on here, when I joined back in 2008. On Friday, I checked his PLM profile as I noticed his prolonged absence. I am so sad to hear of Jeff's passing. My condolences to the family. Dani

Tammy,

My condolences go out to you and your family. With the loss of Jeff, this forum has lost another valuable member

Peter

So sorry to hear about this Tammy. He will be greatly missed by all.

Peace to your family.

So very sorry for your family's loss, I know he was a veteren on here, I read alot of his posts.

God bless you Tammy as you grieve your loss. Praying for you and your family. Thank you for being there for him! You gave him quality of lifeeven in the middle of this awful disease.

it is such sad news to hear we have lost another long term valuable member of our forum family......and so young,jeff was just months younger than me.
my condolances to you tammy and your family,i hope you have many happy memories and can find some peace.
god bless and prayers be with you.

Tammy, My condolences to you and your family. Jeff was a determined and very vocal presence advocating Veteran related ALS concerns in particular. It was apparent to all who "knew" him from his posts, that he was a good, and sincere man. I am sorry for your loss.

Heartfelt thoughts and prayers are being sent your way. So very sorry for your loss!

Ruth

I met Jeff his first post on the forum.. He was such a smart and tireless advocate for so many.. His VA work was priceless for so many. I am so sad to hear that he is gone. I am just full of tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back