Diagnosis
07/2021
Country
US
State
TX
City
corpus christi
My daddy took his last breath at 12:50 Dec 15,2021. Thank you all for all the continued supportđź’™ we miss him so much

I'm very sorry. He was very fortunate to have you at his side and guided by what he wanted, however short his life with ALS. Much peace and strength to you and your family.

Best,
Laurie

I'm so very sorry for your loss, but I hope you all find some peace over all of this together as a family.
You truly had his best interests at heart. There are no winners in this situation. Much love to you.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Be at peace with the knowledge that your Daddy knew how very much you loved him!

My best...

Jim

I am so sorry. Your love and support were invaluable to him I know.

I am sorry for your loss. Peace to you and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. I hope you can find comfort and peace in the knowledge that you gave him your love and allowed him to go as he wished.

V

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending love and peace to you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss, wishing you comfort in the coming days.

My condolences for your loss. Wishing for peace and comfort for you and your family.

Ed

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you were there to support your dad throughout his journey. He is whole again and free from the beast of ALS.

My condolences to you and your family.

Almost a month without my dad, and i still cant believe it. I know this is what he would've wanted, he didn't want us to "have" to take care of him, but my wish would be for a drug a treatment anything for ALS! What i wouldn't give to be his caretaker again :(

@Jdeanda - I can so identify with what you are feeling... and I'm a year and a half out from the loss of my wife, Darcey. Keep those good memories of how you loved him and let them embrace and hold you.

My best...

Jim

@JimInVA - Its been a struggle, my mom is 69 and they were married for 50 years. A lifetime. It is truly breaking my heart in other ways for my mom. I find some comfort going to the cemetery and having full on convos with him. He was such a good person. I feel completely lost with out him. CALS and PALS that are in for the long haul with ALS truly have a higher position in heaven....

Jdeanda sending hugs your way.
V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back