Status
Not open for further replies.

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
Jamie said: "I am going to get on ceftriaxone next week, its a strong IV treatment for lyme and it's also effective in ALS, so i will cover all basis."

Please let us know how your treatment goes, whether it helps you or not. Wish you the best.

Yes, we'll keep you in our prayers. I do remember reading about such intense treatment clearing up symptoms, so wish you the best.

Thanks yall....i meet with the docs wed....this is about my last shot at finding something to stop this.

I ain't leaving no time soon...ALS or not...you guys (and gals) are my friends for life...!

Rgds,

Jamie

Good luck, Jamie-we are in your corner! Cindy

Good luck Jamie! The only time my symptoms seemed to stop for a brief period was when I had this for another serious infection- I am hoping that maybe I only have an infection and not anything more serious!

Why didn't you keep on it then?

Do you guys and gals really think this could be lyme? There seem to be several of us with unexplained issues....? This is crazy and i know i'm not crazy.

I was only given one treatment because the ER doctor told me that was all I needed to clear up the infection that I had. However, it cured all of my symptoms for a few days. I had a tick bite and I till have a mark from it. The doctors have not ordered a lyme test for me though because they say there has never been a reported case in GA. I think lyme is very plausable, especially with the test results that you had.

pldo,

Never a lyme case in Georgia? I've had neuro problems myself (CAL) and one of the first things they did was test for lyme. Why would they do that if there have been no reported lyme cases in GA? I've lived here for 30 somethin years. My husband was tested for lyme (PAL).

What kinda docs are you seeing? If that treatment stopped your symptoms you need to see some new docs!

Please consider talking to a new physician about this and getting the treatment you may need. And of course let us know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back