Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
you know a lot of info about my husband's diagnosed of a few months ago. symptoms began a year ago. limb onset. he can still walk, but very slowly. then yesterday, he noticed a pain in his right foot, altho his onset was his left foot and hand, and today, the pain in much worse in his r. foot, and now creeping up his right leg.

i don't know if this is a symptom or what. do you know anything about what this could be.

thank you.

jackie

Jackie asked me to post this as she wasn't sure how to start a new thread. AL.

Al said:
you know a lot of info about my husband's diagnosed of a few months ago. symptoms began a year ago. limb onset. he can still walk, but very slowly. then yesterday, he noticed a pain in his right foot, altho his onset was his left foot and hand, and today, the pain in much worse in his r. foot, and now creeping up his right leg.

i don't know if this is a symptom or what. do you know anything about what this could be.

thank you.

jackie

Jackie asked me to post this as she wasn't sure how to start a new thread. AL.
Hi Jackie,
I'm only guessing here...could your husband have pinched a nerve in his right foot and leg by over-compensating for his left leg?

Either way, it's probably best to get it checked out.

Cheers!
Mike

I agree- get it checked out. It osunds like any number of treatable ocnditions, so of which you want to treat sooner rather than later. Cindy

I am having a problem starting a new thread too. Can you go over it again? Thanks for your help
Phyl

Hi Phyl,

If you go to the page that lists all the topics for a particular forum, in the top left corner there should be a green button that says "New Thread". If you click on it you will get a window in which you can compose your post.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back