PALS
Country
Mexico
State
Baja California
City
Mexicali
TODAY THE FIRST E.MAIL I HAD IN MY YAHOO ACCOUNT, WAS THE FOLLOWING WHICH
I AM COPYING HERE, MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR FIDDLEPLAY OR JIMERCAT TO POST THIS HERE, IF I DID WRONG I ASK FOR AN APOLOGY.

I AM SO OVERWHELMED BY THIS SINCE JACKIE AND I HAD BECOME GOOD FRIENDS, SHE HAS LOST HER BELOVED HUSBAND ONE YEAR AFTER MY HUSBAND JORGE WHO PASSED AWAY LAST DEC. 30TH.

HORACE IS NOW RESTING IN PEACE, MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS FAMILY, I COULDN'T STOP TEARS COMING INTO MY EYES FOR HIM AND OTHER PALS THAT HAVE PRECEEDED HIM AND FOR PALS THAT ARE STILL WITH US, I KEEP PRAYING EVERYDAY THAT A CURE TO THIS TREACHEROUS SICKNESS IS FOUND.

HERE IS HER MAIL:

my beloved husband of only 8 years lost his battle
with als yesterday morning at 9.30 am. his sister,
a daughter, and me were by his side.

please post on als forum for me, fiddleplayer or jimercat

Love and may God be with each and every P.A.L. and their C.A.L.S.
Paty
Baja California, México
Cals to late husband Jorge who lost his battle Dec. 30th, 2007

Last edited:
Paty,
Thank you so much for posting for Jackiemax. Your anniversary date of Jorge's passing is soon coming up. I hope you are doing as well as can be expected. Blessings to you through the holidays and always.
Jane

Jackie,
I'm so sorry about the loss of your precious Horace. You had such a short time together before his ALS diagnosis and had so many plans that could not be carried out.

My heart goes out to you. I'm glad you could be with him as he passed on. What a dramatic moment! There's nothing that can describe being with someone as they pass on. I hope you can find comfort in your role as his helper during his passing. You were there for him throughout his long journey through this illness from beginning to end.

You've already experienced the loss of a spouse and now again. I wish you strength and courage to go through this pain again.

May the coming days, weeks, and months allow you to grieve fully as you attempt to come to terms with your life alone without Horace. It's such an adjustment and so difficult to take in.

Blessings and love,
Jane

Jackie,
My condolences to you and your family, may your dear husband rest in peace, and may you find comfort in knowing you were a blessing to him,
God bless you,
I'll keep you in my prayers,
brenda

Thank you very much Paty for letting us know about Horace's departure. May he rest in peace.

To jimercat: My heart goes out to you. I know what you are going through. Just think...Horace is pain free, and he is with his Almighty Father. May he rest in peace. Please let us know how you are doing. Am praying for you and family jimer. Take care and God bless! Hugs your way.

Irma

I am so sorry for the loss of Horace Jackie. The only good thing is that he is not suffering anymore. Your posts were showing the strain you were under lately and I am hoping you will get some relief now. Take care.

AL.

May he rest in peace.

Thank you Paty for posting about the passing of Horace. It is so very wonderful that the cALS and pALS on this forum care for each other so. I hope you are able to enjoy the coming holidays. I always appreciate any input you have for us. You are a saint.

Jackie,

You are a very dear woman to have taken such good care of the love of your life. I am very saddened to hear that Horace has passed away.

Horace has earned his wings now and you are an angel on earth.

Please take care of yourself, especially over this Holiday season. I will be thinking of you, as we all will.

Thank you very much Paty for letting us know about Horace's departure. May he rest in peace.

To jimercat: My heart goes out to you. I know what you are going through. Just think...Horace is pain free, and he is with his Almighty Father. May he rest in peace. Please let us know how you are doing. Am praying for you and family jimer. Take care and God bless! Hugs your way.

Irma

Jackie...........I am sooo sorry for confusing you with someone else. Hope you'll forgive me. I have been kinda busy working around the yard, and cleaning my garage. Tiredness makes me kinda looney! God bless you dear!

Jackie, I was sorry to read about the passing of your husband Horace and wish you the same strength to get through this next part as you have had up until now.

Lydia

Dear Jackie,
I am so sorry that Horace lost the battle with ALS. Your strength has always encouraged me.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Again, there are no words, but my heart is with you
In friendship
Jeannie

Hello Jackie- I am sorry to hear about Horace. Give my best to the rest of the family. Check in when you have time to let us know how things are going, OK? Hugs, Cindy

Jackie,

I am so very sorry for your loss... lots of hugs to you... may you always find happiness and warmth in your memories of Horace.

Paula.

jackiemax

Hi Jackiemax,

I'm sorry to hear about your Horace. I had continued checking in on this site every week or two since I lost LB, over a year ago now, to see how Horace and the others are doing. I pray the memories of him will all be good for you.

Take care,

terri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back