• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry for your loss Popppies.

I hope you find peace and comfort Margaret. I am so sorry you've lost your soulmate. Steph

What a sad ending to your story. Brings to mind what is in store for us CALS. He was lucky to have such a loving family. Peace..... CiCi

I'm sorry for your great sadness...I'm glad you were all able to be there to comfort Iven and reassure him of your love for him. God bless you as you walk through this transition!
Audrey

I'm very sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.
Marty

i am so sorry to hear of your loss. But, am so glad you were there to comfort him in his final hours. In a few days it will be 2 months since the passing of my father. It hurts so bad. But, I'm so glad he is no longer suffering with this monster. Sending you a big hug. Kim

:'( sorry for your lose praying for you and your girls and thank you for allowing me to share in Iven's journey. God bless

Sorry for you and your families loss. Your love story has been so inspirational and heartwarming. He left his struggle surrounded by those he loved and those that loved him and is now at peace. My thoughts and Prayers are with you and I pray that someday you will also find peace. True love never ends.

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. I am busy planning the memorial service which will take place on Thursday at 3.30pm CAT. Please be with my girls and I in thought and spirit to help us through. We are planning a celebration of Iven's life so that he can be remembered for the way he lived, not the way he died.

So sorry for your great loss. Am praying for peace and comfort for you and your girls as you hold tight to one another through this trying time.

All my love to you and the girls Margaret. You have been an amazing wife and CALS, and he knew it under all that went on. I'm so glad his passing at the end was peaceful even though that week prior was so awful.

Margaret, I'm so sorry for the awful week, but greatful that Iven found peace and is free of this disease. You have been a wonderful wife and caregiver. I wish you and the girls peace and the freedom to do what Iven would want--rebuild your lives and enjoy the good memories of him.
Becky

My heartfelt condolences to you Margaret. I pray the Lord give you an abundance of His grace, peace, and comfort.

So sorry Poppies for your loss. I know the pain. I am glad he was at peace and glad you all were with him.

tc

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your kind words. Here is the link I promised for our tribute to Iven. Iven Sharein - A Celebration Of Life - YouTube
If you are unable to access it from your country I will post a vimeo soon that anyone can access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back